Dublin Elevation Zip Paddock Boots II
Only %1 left
- Full grain leather boot.
- RCS PU footbed for enhanced comfort.
- Leather branded pull tabs for easy on/off.
- Dublin branded YKK zips for durability.
- Rubber outer sole designed for grip and endurance.
The Dublin Elevation Zip Boots are a full grain leather boot with RCS PU footbed for enhanced comfort. Leather branded pull tabs for easy on/off and Dublin branded YKK zips for durability. Rubber outsole designed for grip and endurance.
Boot Cleaning Advice from Dublin
Whether you use your riding boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend 5 steps:
- Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
- Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
- Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
- Polish – Use a beeswax or boot polish (check the colour is right first) and rub into the boots with a soft cloth and leave to dry thoroughly. Once dry, buff shine.
- Weatherproof - use a weatherproofing spray to help protect against future dirt and water stains.
- Always test conditioners, polish and weatherproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not apply conditioners, polish and weatherproofers to suede, nubuck or distressed leather boots as they can alter the look of the leather.