Dublin Holywell Tall Field Boots
Only %1 left
- Soft full grain tumbled European leather upper.
- Leather lining.
- Full length back YKK zipper with top and bottom snap tabs and full length elastic panel for a perfect fit.
- Contoured fit through the ankle area.
- Elastic laces.
- High Spanish cut topline with sewn-down swagger tab.
- Moisture wicking sock-liner.
- Rubber outsole designed for grip and endurance.
- RCS footbed moisture wicking for rider comfort.
- Available in RegularShort RegularRegular WideShort WideRegular calf fittings.
- Sizing is important - please refer to the size chart information provided.
The Holywell Tall Field Boots are made from full grain leather. The Tall boots feature a leather lining and full leather elasticated panel for the perfect fit. They are contoured through the ankle with a high Spanish cut top line. RCS footbed with cradle offering arch support.
Boot Cleaning Advice from Dublin
Whether you use your riding boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend 5 steps:
- Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
- Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
- Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturize your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
- Polish – Use a beeswax or boot polish (check the colour is right first) and rub into the boots with a soft cloth and leave to dry thoroughly. Once dry, buff shine.
- Weatherproof - use a weatherproofing spray to help protect against future dirt and water stains.
- Always test conditioners, polish and weatherproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not apply conditioners, polish and weatherproofers to suede, nubuck or distressed leather boots as they can alter the look of the leather.