Dublin Pinnacle Boots II
Only %1 left
- Breathable for all day comfort .
- Waterproof booty lining keeps your feet and ankles dry.
- Full leather upper with full side lace adjustment and touch tape closure easily accommodates various calf widths.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system with heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Durable and lightweight Touch Tec rubber outer sole.
- Suitable for a larger calf.
- Due to the leather being a natural product, the colour may vary from that shown.
- Ensuring you have the correct size is important to us – if you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
The Dublin Pinnacle Boots II are breathable for all day comfort with a waterproof booty lining keeping your feet and ankles dry. These fashionable full leather casual boots offer a full side lace adjustment and touch tape closure for full adjustment, easily accommodates various calf widths. Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system with heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort. Breathable nylon lining for and durable, lightweight feel. Tough Tech outer sole and traction control grip.
Boot Cleaning Advice from Dublin
Whether you use your riding boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend 5 steps:
- Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
- Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
- Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturize your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
- Polish – Use a beeswax or boot polish (check the colour is right first) and rub into the boots with a soft cloth and leave to dry thoroughly. Once dry, buff shine.
- Weatherproof - use a weatherproofing spray to help protect against future dirt and water stains.
- Always test conditioners, polish and weatherproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not apply conditioners, polish and weatherproofers to suede, nubuck or distressed leather boots as they can alter the look of the leather.
|Size||Height (3)||Calf (1)||Ankle (2)|